1. The TV networks are more concerned with their rating rather than actual journalism.
2. The rules set by the moderator for the audience and the candidates are just namesake and meant to be broken.
3. The moderator role can be played by a high functional AI in future.
4. It will be okay to provide an answer to a selective section / words from the question. I should really try that somewhere.
5. The two minute response timer runs slower than normal clocks.
6. There were a lot of opinions from the armchair politicians who is not even registered or eligible to vote (including me).
7. It’s always fun to watch two old people bicker at each other.
8. The candidates believe if a lie is told repeatedly, it might become the truth.
9. There was good humor when they talk about the millionaires and billionaires robbing the people…
View original post 7 more words